Why Your Business Should Contract For SEM…
There is no denying the increasingly large role that the Internet plays in our daily lives. Millions use it on a daily basis for different purposes including search. They tap Google and Bing to look for items that they wish to buy and services that they would like to get. This has made Search Engine Optimization or SEO services an essential part of creating a website. Search Engine Marketing or SEM is also becoming an important tool for businesses that wish to get the word out about their brands. Internet marketing in this manner provides the following benefits:
Get on a Platform with the Widest Reach
Studies have shown that the vast majority of people who go online perform local searches for products that they intend on purchasing. They compare prices and specifications, as well as read reviews and comments. Google processes millions of such queries in a single day. When a keyword is typed, the search engine results page comes up with websites arranged in order of relevance. Companies can bypass this ranking and jump ahead of the pack through SEM. Their ads will be placed prominently where they have a greater chance of being clicked on – an instant rush of visitors from all over the world.
Serve Up Targeted Ads to an Actively Interested Audience
Most other ad platforms involve the placement of text and images on some random corner where they hope that interested people will be able to read them. The odds of this happening, of course, are rather small. SEM, on the other hand, enables businesses to expose their ads to an audience that is actively researching for their kind of products. For instance, when a user types “pizza” then the results will serve ads for stores that deliver in that area. Buyers and sellers are instantly matched when it matters.
Acquire New Customers at a Comparatively Low Cost
Based on marketing studies, SEM turns out to be among the most cost-effective options out there. The figures vary from industry to industry but the averages put it in a good light. It only takes $10 to acquire a new customer versus other methods that cost several times more. Direct mailers, for example, need to spend $70 to convince each new buyer. When you want to reach a large audience and win new fans on a meager budget, then search engine marketing is definitely the way to go. This fact makes it extremely attractive to startups and small businesses.
Be Present on a 24/7 Basis
Businesses should be there to take advantage of every opportunity. SEM provides not only a broad geographic reach but also a platform that never sleeps. The ads can be served at any time of the day to reach users whenever their need strikes, whether it’s the noontime when people are looking for the best place to have lunch or the late hours of the night when hobbyists are looking for possible new projects. Call a Philadelphia SEO company to learn more about their services.
Top Tips for SEM covered:
1) Adwords Textual Adds – Always use brackets, focus on buy words, and geo target your search engine marketing campaigns.
2) Adwords Google Network – Set up a different campaign to track conversions, check daily, block domains that do not convert.
3) Adwords Image Ads – Take the time to make images for each dimension set, low competition for this area leads to lower cost per click.
Top Tips for SEO covered:
1) Keyword Research – Use the data compiled from your PPC campaign and focus on words that have proven to bring in sales.
2) Analytics – Review analytics to identify low hanging fruit in the form of keyword strings that you already get quality traffic from.
3) On Page – Make sure your title and description are congruent with the landing page. This will increase the time on page per click and push you up the SERPs.
4) Linkbuilding – White hat only and diversity anchor text.
5) Social Signals – Fastest growing area of the algorithm. Focus on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest.by